Get the FREE devotions eBook today!
From bestselling author Sarah Young comes this FREE and inspiring new daily devotional eBook, 14 Days of Jesus Today™. Five million lives have been changed by Sarah Young’s #1 bestseller Jesus Calling®, and you’ll see why as the 14 Days of Jesus Today free devotions transform your life.
Looking for new daily devotions? This eBook will help you:
- Reconnect intimately with Jesus
- Cast your worries on Jesus
- Find comfort in His presence
- See your life transformed through His strength
Praise for Sarah Young’s devotions
Iwas in the middle of a stressful time at school and had some spiritual doubts, and I stopped spending alone time with God the way I had before. I was mad at God for a lot of things. Reading the Bible and praying felt like chores because I didn’t trust God, and I’d leave church doubting and angry. Why couldn’t God just speak to me and tell me what he really means? Then I started Jesus Calling. I am transformed. Reading the daily devotion and Scripture verses is something I look forward to every day, and I have even shared some passages with friends who don’t know Christ. Thank you, Lord, for bringing me back to you through this book!”
When I was newly saved and still overwhelmed and a bit confused about what was happening to me, someone gave me a copy of Jesus Calling. I had no idea what a daily devotional was, nor was I yet comfortable with the idea of daily prayer. Jesus Calling was like having Jesus Himself walk in and lovingly show me where to begin.”
Ihave been reading Jesus Calling for 3 years. I’m able to look back and see how the same passage speaks to me in different circumstances, and I’ve been blown away at how God uses this to communicate with me. Whenever I have a friend going through difficulties, I recommend Jesus Calling.
14 FREE devotions to a closer walk with Jesus
Rooted in Scripture and written in Sarah Young’s groundbreaking style, these 14 daily devotions are like personal conversations with Jesus. Here’s a sample from one devotion:
“Relax in My Presence, knowing that nothing can separate you from My Love. The worst-case scenario in your life—that I might stop loving you—is not even in the realm of possibility. So rejoice that you don’t have to perform well enough to earn My Love, or to keep it. This Love is pure gift, flowing out of My own perfect righteousness. It secures your connection to Me—your Savior—for all eternity…”
–14 Days of Jesus Today™ by Sarah Young
As a further taste of this free devotions eBook, here’s the opening line from each Bible devotion:
- Put your hope in Me, and My unfailing Love will rest upon you.
- Relax in My Presence, knowing that nothing can separate you from My Love.
- Sometimes My Sovereign hand—My control over your life—places you in humbling circumstances…
- When you trust in Me, you take refuge in Me.
- I will restore you to health and heal your wounds.
- Learn to live from a place of resting in Me.
- I want you to love Me, listen to My voice, and hold fast to Me—for I am your Life.
- I am the Foundation and Focus of your life. I am a firm Foundation: one that will not be shaken.
- Look the right way! In the world around you, there are vistas of bright beauty as well as dark, ugly wastelands.
- Trust Me here and now. You are in rigorous training—on an adventurous trail designed for you alone.
- Use your trials and troubles to draw closer to Me.
- I am the Lord of Peace. I give you Peace at all times and in every way.
- In everything you do, put Me first, and I will direct you and crown your efforts with success.
- Trust Me moment by moment. This is all I require of you, and it is sufficient to keep you standing firm in the midst of fierce spiritual battles.
14 Days of Jesus Today™ Features
- 14 hope-filled daily devotions from Sarah Young’s book Jesus Today: Experiencing Hope through His Presence
- Inspiring Bible verses for when you need a quick “hope boost”
- Insight from author and missionary Sarah Young on how God has comforted her during her battle with personal illness
An added benefit – the FREE Devotionals Daily™ newsletter
With the free 14 Days of Jesus Today eBook you will also begin to receive our free devotions newsletter, Devotionals Daily™. Featuring inspiring thoughts, images, and videos, you’ll hear from trusted teachers and bestselling Christian authors like:[ez_two]
- Sarah Young
- Max Lucado
- Billy Graham
- Sheila Walsh
- Rick Warren
- Ann Voskamp
- Lysa TerKeurst
- Christine Caine