For a limited time, FaithGateway is offering this powerful Small Group Bible Studies Leadership video course for FREE.
Do you need help addressing common problems in small group bible studies such as boredom, noncompliance, passivity, aggression, narcissism, spiritualization, over-neediness, over-giving, and nonstop talking?
This video course will help you:
- Deal with challenges facing small group leaders
- Improve group dynamics
- Sharpen focus and purpose of your group
- Create an environment that helps people grow spiritually
- Transform your small group bible studies into a life-changing community
Watch this brief Intro
Get Four FREE 60-minute Sessions – which you can watch at your own pace:
- Session One: Getting Connected—God’s Purpose for Small Groups. Provides a foundational experience that helps group members get excited about the adventure and life-changing power of small group life.
- Session Two: Five Habits of Life-Changing Groups. Provides training on the five most important habits of any small group–Care, Safety, Authenticity, Growth and Help. These five habits are essential to a great small group.
- Session Three: Setting Ground Rules. This session unpacks each of the five key values through in-depth teaching and practical examples.
- Session Four: Determining Your Group’s Purpose. This session helps you answer the three most important questions in determining your group’s purpose.
You instructors include:
Dr. Henry Cloud is a popular speaker, and co-host, with Dr. John Townsend, of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and cofounder of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. His bestselling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries books and Making Small Groups Work. Dr. Cloud and his wife and two daughters live in Southern California.
Dr. Bill Donahue is the author of the bestselling Leading Life-Changing Small Groups, Building a Life-Changing Small Groups Ministy (with Russ Robinson), Coaching Life-Changing Leaders (with Greg Bowman), and the Equipping Life-Changing Small Groups DVD.
Dr. John Townsend is a psychologist, popular speaker, and cohost of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! radio program, and a cofounder of Cloud-Townsend clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. He is coauthor of the bestselling Boundaries and author of Boundaries with Teens and Hiding from Love.
Bonus: 16 Video Tips for Small Group Leaders
If you sign up now, you will also receive a weekly email with 16 FREE BONUS VIDEO TIPS from the authors.
- Active Listening
- Being Attentive
- Telling Your Story (Without Going On and On)
- Group Check-In #1
- Asking Good Questions
- Calling Out the Best in Others
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Helping and Supporting Each Other
- Responding to Someone Who Is Hurting
- Helping Others Take “Growth Risks”
- Group Check-In #2
- Confessing Your Faults
- When Groups Get Messy, Part 1—Confrontation
- When Groups Get Messy, Part 2—Conflict Resolution
- Dealing with People in Crisis