From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible Journals, NIV lift Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible. These Bible journals, each featuring an individual book of the Bible, include the profound yet accessible study features and articles from The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with generous lined journaling space on every other page.
The NIV Beautiful Word Bible Journals include the full text of the book of featured, along with verse art and wide margins for journaling. As fans of Beautiful Word have come to expect, the colorful, illustrated art and uplifting imagery encourage a deeper and more inspired quiet time. The single-book format and slim paperback size make it easy to carry this Bible journal anywhere. The art inside is from the NIV Beautiful Word Bible, Updated Edition, along with new illustrated verses created specifically for each Bible journal.
• Accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
• Includes nine full-color illustrated verses
• Thicker cream-colored paper and wide margins for journaling
• Single-column format
• Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface in a 9.5-point print size
A unique Scripture-engagement format with room to write notes and prayers, focus on one book at a time with the NKJV Bible Journals. Ideal for personal study, group study, or sermon notes, each handy journaling paperback includes individual book introductions and a single-column Scripture layout with a full page of light journaling lines opposite each page of Scripture.
• Full-lined pages next to Scripture provide plenty of space to reflect, journal, or create art next to your favorite verses
• Premium paper limits bleed-through, ideal for taking notes
• Flexible sewn binding helps the journal to lay flat
• Book introductions provide a background overview and historical context
• Translation notes with alternative translations and textual notes
• Handheld size allows you take God's Word wherever life takes you
• Clear and readable 12-point NKJV Comfort Print®
Abide Bible Journals are designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that come from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. The journal volumes featuring individual books of the Bible will help you develop Scripture-engagement habits to help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in the Word. The format is ideal for personal or group study as each handy journaling paperback includes individual book introductions, a single-column Scripture layout, and powerful passage-specific prompts with light journaling lines opposite each page of Scripture.
The Abide Scripture engagement prompts are based on four ways of engaging deeply with the Bible:
• Praying Scripture: Pattern your prayers after biblical texts
• Picture It: Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant
• Journal: Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life
• Contemplate: Follow the simple 4-step practice of feasting in God’s Word