Tip 12: Group Check-In #2
Just like a car needs a tune-up, your group needs a mid-course check-up.
• 1 Corinthians 11:28—Examine yourself before coming to the communion table
• 2 Corinthians 13:5—Examine yourselves to see whether you’re in the faith
Review of grace, truth, and time:
• Grace, truth, and time are the three foundational areas of group life
• Grace = Unmerited favor
• Truth = God’s truth, your truth, truth about each other
• Time = Learn, grow, and make changes
If you have time, together review your group’s purpose:
• Is everyone comfortable with the direction the group is going? Why or why not?
• Is there anything that you need to change?
Share Your Thoughts
Has your group struggled in this area? Share your stories and tips with fellow small group leaders in the comments section below.