Cruza el puente de tus finanzas: Un plan de acción para avanzar

By: Ana Cortes
Save 30%

Spend $35 or more to get FREE shipping in the continental U.S.!

Related Products
Product Description Content Template
97% of the population in México and Latin America is fighting for 3% of the money that exists in it. Is it a matter of the government? Is it a matter of not making money? Or is it just that my mind does not help me to have access to the other 97% of the wealth that exists? What if I change? Would it change my finances and how I see the money?

In her book Cruza el puente de tus finanzas, Ana Cortés will help you recognize where you are with your finances, your character and your mentality and will motivate you to take responsibility for what happens in your financial life.
After completing the book, readers will:
  • Establish a payment plan to get out of debt.

    Read More

Additional Information Content Template