Lessons from the book of Exodus: learn how to stop walking in circles and rely on God's grace to show you the way to his good promise.
Do you wonder if you'll ever get back on track after suffering a major setback or traumatic experience? Do you wonder—even secretly—if God actually does keep his promises? Or if his love is far-reaching enough, his plan detailed enough to include even your daily struggles, habits, and hang-ups?
In this Bible study, Rebecca Bender takes study groups and individuals straight into the book of Exodus where the Israelites are wandering after their own tracks immediately after escaping from bondage and oppression at the hands of Pharaoh. God is trying to get them to the land of his promise, but they, like many of us, are frustrated by doubts, fears, and self-destructive habits...
This study guide will equip you to:
- See Exodus in a new and relatable way that will help you better understand God and yourself.
- Understand the historical and cultural nuances of Egypt to give you fresh insight into this powerful story.
- Learn applicable tips from the children of Israel by understanding what they did right and what they did wrong in order to reach their goals.
- Move beyond your own past and into your promises.
- Get back on track after experiencing a major setback in life or enduring a traumatic event.
God has called you out of bondage—to sin, to doubt, to defeat—and into his Promised Land that flows with his grace and truth.
This study guide includes biblical and historical background insights, practical application, group discussion questions, and a memory verse for each chapter.
Inscribed is a collection of studies that lead women to not just survive but thrive by encouraging them to immerse themselves in the Word of God.