Join Ocean and Kingston as they explore the ocean, discover wildlife, and learn fascinating marine facts in Ocean's World, an action and adventure story for kids!
Ocean and his little brother, Kingston, explore the beautiful island of Maui in search of a sunrise shell for their mom’s birthday gift. But with a rumbling volcano and so much to unearth, will the boys ever find the special shell?
Celebrity couple Carlos and Alexa PenaVega, known for their starring roles in Big Time Rush and Spy Kids, respectively, debut their first picture book, inspired by their firstborn son, Ocean, and their home in Hawaii.
As Ocean and Kingston's adventure unfolds, you'll encounter so many fun and educational surprises along the way! During their journey you'll learn
- how high a dolphin can jump;
- how long it takes for a sea-turtle egg to hatch;
- different types of shells including the cone, cowrie, puka, and Triton’s trumpet; and
- types of animals in the ocean.
Whether they're surfing the waves, scouring the beach, or snorkeling in the tide pools, Ocean and Kingston are determined to learn everything the island can teach them.
With lively illustrations and sea-sational facts, Ocean's World
- is ideal for kids 4 to 8, especially fans of Octonauts or Magic School Bus;
- is a perfect gift for baby showers, Christmas, or birthdays, as well as a just-because gift for curious kids; and
- fits on a child's lap or in a gift basket.
Kids will so love exploring the island and ocean--and all the wonders they have to offer--that they won't want their island adventure to end!