What if God is saving the best for last?
Of all the books of the Bible, Revelation is the one that people seem to be the most afraid to study. Ask them about it and you get responses like terrifying, mysterious, apocalyptic, perplexing, or you get confusion over things like pre-trib vs. post-trib, 666, and the Beast!
Well, FEAR no more! With the recent world events, there's no better time to dive into an enticing read. Revelation is a book that brings us hope. Yes, hope!
As a part of the Beautiful Word Bible Study Series, Bible teacher and author Margaret Feinberg digs into Revelation, which reminds us of God's power and promises during times of suffering and persecution.
In this study you will:
- Uncover the supernatural power of Jesus’ names and titles.
- Be equipped with tactics on how to overcome the wily ways of the enemy.
- Discover how to triumph through the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony.
- Learn that though life is not always fair, Jesus is NOT finished.
John, the author of the book of Revelation, was blessed to see what each of us longs to know, and he gave us a descriptive and poignant expression of the place, the end, and the eternity that God has promised to us. In this final book of the Bible, God indeed saved the best for last, and in its pages he gives us the one thing we all long for—hope, extravagant hope.
- Tempted to Give Up on God? (23:00)
- Have You Lost Perspective? (23:00)
- When Life's Not Fair (24:00)
- How to Overcome the Enemy (22:00)
- When All Hell Breaks Loose (24:00)
- The Promises of Heaven (21:00)
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.