For all who want to build a life that abounds with connection, friendship, purpose, and meaningful success, Brian Dixon presents a simple yet profound mantra: Start with Your People.
It can be easy to become task-oriented, focusing on the goals ahead of us and checking off our to-do lists rather than focusing on the people in our lives. Entrepreneur and business coach Brian Dixon knows firsthand, and after one too many burned bridges and failed projects, he set out to discover the secret to living a life that matters and finding work you love.
In Start with Your People, Brian shares principles, tips, and personal stories to help you maximize the most important resource to succeed in both life and calling: relationships. Join Brian on a journey to discover the people-first mindset that changes everything, including:
- Why your family actually helps you succeed, and how to see your kids as a legacy instead of a liability
- The fastest, safest way to deal with the difficult people in your life
- A 10-step method to create your own personal mission statement
- The #1 key to unlocking a powerful network
- Plus, you get 11 powerful mindset hacks including Brian's life-changing morning practice
Perfect for anyone looking to better live their purpose--whether a business executive, employee, stay-at-home mom, college graduate, entrepreneur, pastor, etc.--and lean into your home team as you move forward with clarity and confidence.
Brian says, "When we really get down to it, our main legacy will be the investment we made in people."