Decorating your home for each season doesn't have to be stressful, overwhelming, or expensive--just ask The Nester! In Welcome Home, New York Times bestselling author Myquillyn Smith guides you through a minimalist process of creating and enjoying a seasonally decorated home with more style and less stuff.
No matter what the world says, embracing the seasons doesn't require endless bins of factory-made decor or loads of time. In fact, your home can be festive, stylish, and cozy with minimal effort and a limited budget.
With engaging how-tos and inspiring photos, Welcome Home will help you create a home that's fresh, meaningful, beautiful, and (bonus!) always ready for guests. Myquillyn guides you step by step through purposeful design decisions to cultivate a space where loved ones gather, meaningful connections are celebrated, and lasting memories are made.
Myquillyn's realistic and down-to-earth design tips will teach you how to:
- Seasonalize your living spaces with simple, actionable steps
- Pay attention to the rhythm of your life in order to cultivate spaces that work for you and your family
- Incorporate the beauty of the natural world by paying attention to the five senses
- Feel confident in volunteering your house for gatherings, parties, and impromptu get-togethers
- Know what to focus on and what not to worry about as a relaxed and confident hostess
- Truly enjoy your home
Welcome Home will help you rise above the trends, discover your unique style, and usher in each season with more style and even less stuff.
Images, recipes, and hosting tips are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.